Don't buy a baby jogger stroller

Kelly9

Reaction score
You will regret it. They do not back up their product and ther strollers fall apart so fast. I am once again in the middle of a battle with them because their stroller has broken on me again. When you spend that much money on a double stroller you'd expect a certain degree of quality and customer service. Both of which I have never received.

Oh no what a pain! Which model do you have? I have a City Select and one of the reasons I chose it was because of good reviews! Hope you get a replacement soon!

I have a city select as well and despite seeing good reviews online it was also easy to find all the bad reviews as well.

What a pain. I've had the city mini for 3 years and not had any problems. Maybe you got unlucky with a bad batch.

Ive had a city mini single and double for 4 years and they are completely fine, still going strong.

What went wrong with it, is it fixable? Mine has been sturdy so far, I've had it 2.5 years and it was pre-loved so been used a while without problems. It sounds like you've had problems before, was it with the same one? if so maybe it was faulty and hopefully a replacement will be better.

Yes it was fixable but they refused to cover any of the parts. The wheels in front kept falling off within months of using it (most bad reviews about the city select where because the wheels were very wobbly or would lock straight or fall apart) and now my new seat has ripped through on the bottom. I'm waiting to hear back about getting a free seat after making quiet the stink. But I had to shell out $148 to replace the wheels that were still within the warranty period. They have very poor customer service and product back up.

Huh.

My sister has a Graco jogging stroller. I mean it hasn't been used much but it can get up and down those unpaved roads by her house better than most regular strollers can.

I have seen quite a few people with em here in the city parks jogging. Maybe it was the brand you got?

I have a baby trend and absolutely loved it with my first. Excited to use it for my second as well. Sorry you got a dud!

That's a shame :(

I had the folding mechanism on my city mini double seize up. I called the store where I bought it (they had all my warranty info on the system), told me to bring it in and they loaned me another double while they sent mine off to baby jogger. In 2 weeks I got a call to say it was fixed and ready to be picked up, no questions asked.

Hope you get your issues resolved soon.

Yes apparently the customer service varies greatly Depending on the country you purchase it in. Which is a shame because it's ruining the baby jogger name here in Canada for sure. They called to say they would ship me a new seat cover free of charge but I won't believe it till I see it. I still forked out way to much for replacement wheels that I never should have but at this point not investing more money into this stroller system is good. I did get a pretty good deal when I bought it because the store selling it was closing and prices have really gone up on the system as well. I priced it all out for what I've spent or would have if I purchased it all new today and the cost would be over $1500 after taxes!

What sucks is I like the stroller itself I like how it works I like how the seats are in line and not side to side I just wish it came with better support for the mechanic of it. I won't buy another from them nor will I ever recommend it to any of my mom friends. There are way better systems out there these days with much better customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->