Don't know what DPO I am but symptoms.

RosieS84

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage back in May. I refrained from having sex for a few weeks as I was having weird bleeds after the miscarriage. One week it was just spotting brown/black not enough to change pads.

Finally felt comfortable enough to have sex with my SO and we were really going for most of the week. I'm not sure when my next period is due to be honest. Because prior to the miscarriage I was regular (To the point, the week my mother and I went overseas together, periods arrived as expected and ruined it for me).

Now it seems to have a mind of its own.

Anyway I'm feeling funny these past four days.

*Frequent peeing

*Smelly gas

*Felt like I was going to vomit after eating a large bowl of veggie stew.

*Smell is heightened. We had balloons at work and the rubber smell was horrendous but no one else at work could smell it.

*Filling dull fullness in uterus area.

*Yawning during the day, though don't feel physically tired

*Today I'm crying over movie trailers, music videos and comics. I have sat with tears rolling down my cheeks and I'm suppressing sobs.

*Three days ago I got really annoyed with the behavior of some of my co-workers that I nearly snapped at them. I am normally a happy go lucky person and would never do it. However on this occasion I was ready to say something.

*Vivid positive test dreams

*A few days I had unexplained lower back pain but I put that down to doing some physical work

What is not happening to me:

*No sore breasts or notice my nipples changing

*Spotting/bleeding

Right now as I type I'm gassy.

During my chemical pregnancy which resulted in my miscarriage, I had horrendous farts that had their own unique smell. I only took a test because something was telling me I should give it a go since my periods were 15 days late. This time I'm waiting till Friday to do a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->