Don't know where i'm at!

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
I'm so confused according to my ticker and period tracker phone apps I'm not due to ovulate until today or tomorrow (CD 11/12) but I'm absolutely convinced that i ovulated on Thursday cd 9. Since having the mirena removed my cycle seems to have changed from 28 days to 25 and now possibly ovulating earlier.

Oh it's so frustrating! I've done plenty of BDing this week so hopefully we are in with a chance either way. This is only cycle 3 so i may still be all messed up. I think if I'm out this month its time to get some opks.

I'm so confused according to my ticker and period tracker phone apps I'm not due to ovulate until today or tomorrow (CD 11/12) but I'm absolutely convinced that i ovulated on Thursday cd 9. Since having the mirena removed my cycle seems to have changed from 28 days to 25 and now possibly ovulating earlier.

Oh it's so frustrating! I've done plenty of BDing this week so hopefully we are in with a chance either way. This is only cycle 3 so i may still be all messed up. I think if I'm out this month its time to get some opks.

The only way to know when you've ovulated is by OPK's and temping. Do you happen to do both of those as well as track your AF? Everything I've read about ovulating is that it's not always in the middle of your cycle. You could O earlier or later in it each month. But typically you will get AF 14 days after you've ovulated. Some women have a shorter length though, all perfectly normal.

So with that, if you're not temping or using OPK's it's just best to BD every day or every other day throughout the month. Hope this helps!

Thanks Akirkland. I can't temp as i do nightshifts twice a week so wouldn't get an accurate reading. If :witch: gets me this month i'm going to get some opks for next cycle. Sorta expecting AF to come early now since i think i o'd earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->