Dont know where to start...

naganta

Reaction score
Well, I have never posted in this section, I usually stick to the baby section an dbreastfeeding area.

I will start by saying I have an amazing 9 month old son. He is my world. So smart, and I would do anything to keep him safe, healthy, and happy. But sometimes, after sleepless weeks (he doesnt sleep at night) I find myself upset with him, and thinking I will never have another one.

Now I go back 2 and a half years. I had already had 4 miscarriages, but all so early it didnt feel real iykwim? I found out on new years that I was 2 months pregnant. We were so excited because we just found out and were further along then we ever had been. Things were going great, I thought. Now that I have carried a full term baby, I now know that that pregnancy was not "right".

On march 12th, I was at my job at a call center. I started getting cramping so badly that I lost my breathe and couldnt move or speak. When I was finally able to stand, I noticed (TMI) a very large pool of blood on my chair. I immediately called my supervisor over and told her I had to leave immediately to go to the hospital as I thought I was miscarrying. She told me no, that I had to finish my shift first!!

That was at about 10am, and it was 7pm when I got to the hospital to be looked at. I had lost the baby. They told me there may have been something they could have done if I went right in. I felt so cheated....

Thinking back on this makes me feel so lucky for my son, and I hate myself for thinking of him in any way badly...

How awful. Can't believe your supervisor wouldn't let you go :growlmad:
I'm so glad you went on to have your lovely son.
xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot believe that your supervisor did this. Once you feel up to it, I would be straight on to HR and take this further as that is completely unacceptable behaviour.

I really do feel for you.

Your son looks absolutely gorgeous!

x

I went to HR, and they said they would look into it. I ended up getting fired 2 weeks later under false claims.
I have gotten over the whole situation , its been so long....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->