Don't quite believe it but here goes...

Blondie

Reaction score
Got a :bfp: on a CB digi this morning :happydance:

Trouble is I now realise I'm completely paranoid of every single twinge I'm feeling and almost dreading the next 8 months of feeling this worried.

Sat in my office at work alone and dying to tell someone but nobody here I can tell so just sat quietly smiling to myself.

Attachments

• Image080.jpg
    Image080.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 63
Congratulations Honey!!!
Look after yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations hun x

congratulations, you can bore us on here as much as you like if you need to talk to someone about it cos i for one love hearing about good news like this.
have a happy and healthy 9 months
x

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Blinkies/Congrats.gif Well done huni have a happy and healthy 9 mths x

congradulations, and dont worry, its perfectly normal to panic about the slightest thing in the beginning, but that will soon fade, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months hunni xxx

Congratulations honey, and welcome to the first trimester, dont worry you wont be worried for the full 9 months, just till you have your first scan, its natural hun, its the mother instinct instantly coming out:hugs:

:hug:

It's happening! Congratulations. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations!!!! Unfortunately the paranoia about every twinge is one of the part of pregnancy no-one tells you about!! Don't worry too much though it doesn't last for ever and it's all part of the preparation for being a mummy!

Yay HUGE congrats!!!!! See you in the first tri xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->