Don't really know where to post this, but can anyone help?

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
Last night I was lying down in bed and suddenly got these shooting pains around my cervix, I've never had these before and they bloody hurt! I then got a kind of sick feeling for...I dunno, until I fell asleep I guess, probably about an hour and a half later.
Bit worried, can anyone tell me what could have caused this?:wacko:

hey darling...

I can't really help too much... i know ive had them when ive done the deed a little too rough, and also I get them randomly... they do hurt though dont they... I always find I jump, specially when I get them in the middle of a lecture! :S

xxx

Thanks for the reply, thought there was something wrong with me, lol. It might have been because of rough sex...saying that it happens daily and I've never had the pain before and there have been plenty of times rougher :cloud9: hoping I don't have it too often, it would get really annoying..

:flower:

I hope it goes away for you too!! If it persists then I'd def reckon going to the drs to check up on it?? I don't know much pregnancy wise but a few girls in the first tri area might know... if you've had unprotected sex perhaps its worth asking the girlies if they experienced it??

:hugs:

xxxxx

Already been to the doctors because I had to have a check up due to suspected kidney problems, had a do a urine sample, so I guess any problems will show up on that, as I'm ringing in tomorrow to find out the results. Not unprotected though, so don't have to worry about that :)

ooh. I hope the results come out ok! Its horrible waiting for results isnt it. Maybe me and you are just odd in that we get it from time to time... I have a retroverted and retroflexed womb which basically means my womb lies funny which I though may have been the cause of some of it?
Best of luck for your results!!
xxx

thanks, i know, its so horrible, i want to know nowwww. uhh, i'm starting to get them again!! i've never heard of a retroverted and retroflexed womb, sounds quite painful, how did they detect that, was it causing you pain or something?

yeah, i started getting like agonising pains every few months which left me incapacitated for like 2/3 days.. when it happened in Oct, my dad decided that enough was enough and sent me to a collegue of his who happened to be a very good Gyneacologist.. went for a scan and they found I had a retroverted and retroflexed womb, it just means its tilted back and then bent backwards on itself.. they also found polycystic ovaries, the cysts were popping which was the cause of the pain. (and OUCH!! it hurt like mad!) lol

Keep us posted on the results! i have my fingers crossed for you chick!
xxxxx

ouch! hope you're okay now!
and thanks hun, will keep you posted when I get the results tomorrow :)

Phoned in and they said they won't have my results till Monday!!:growlmad:

whhatt?? Thats rubbish! stupid Drs for you hun!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back