Don't touch Tutti Bambini

Petal01

Reaction score
I wish I'd read the reviews on this site before I purchased some goods from Tutti Bambini. :nope:

They have a cute logo & it's just a shame they deliver poor quality goods and their customer service beggers belief.

Part of our rder was deliver a couple of weeks ago (broadly on time so that was something positive) but the item itself was a complete mess. I have never seen a "new" piece of furniture that's so poorly made.

We wrote on the same day saying we want a refund & cancel our order on the basis of such poor quality, which bore no resemblence so what they had on display.

They are trying to hide behind the "send us photos" as though us listing all the faults in writing is somehow insufficient.

They had no display of their terms at the show we attended and no one made any attempt to highlight their unusual returns policy.

Same as others, in terms of "customer service" - it was rude and basically trying to worm out of their obligations. Its so different to the soft cuddly family run company they try to portray when you're buying stuff.

Give these guys a swerve & save yourself a lot of trouble. It looks like we'll have to raise a claim through the small claims court! Once they've got you'r money, it seems all bets are off.

We will never touch this company again & will have to find more money to buy the baby furniture again, until we manage to squeeze our money out of them.:growlmad:

My Tutti Bambini cot was damaged when it arrived. I vaguely remember having to email them a photo of the damage. They sent a replacement base.

Its very light & flimsy (think the model was called Sophie or Sophia) but can't complain as it was cheap & has served 2 kids. Cost about £75 excluding mattress 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->