Don't you just love it when prices increase?! grrrrr

luci and bump

Proud mummy to Evelyn :)
Reaction score
So I'd decided to get SD (3yrs 11months) a leapfrog leapreader for xmas, and debated getting one for DD too (3yrs 6months) looked around, they were about 40 everywhere. On amazon, found someone selling them for 33. Put it on my wish list until I had the money. Went on just now and they've put the price up!!!! :grr: so annoyed!! I know its only £7 but still :(

i hate that so much. happens to me all the time

Do a camelcamelcamel price watch and they email you if the price goes down xx

So I'd decided to get SD (3yrs 11months) a leapfrog leapreader for xmas, and debated getting one for DD too (3yrs 6months) looked around, they were about 40 everywhere. On amazon, found someone selling them for 33. Put it on my wish list until I had the money. Went on just now and they've put the price up!!!! :grr: so annoyed!! I know its only £7 but still :(

Flubit it you will probably save about 10%

YES!! That happened to me on two items. Luckily it was early enough that I was able to just leave them in my cart and wait, and 2 days ago the price went down again and I ordered. But yeah, so frustrating!

Happened to me yesterday - I bought it anyway and ten minutes later saw a similar one 10% cheaper. This is how budgets are blown!

So annoying I'd be tempted to keep it as a birthday idea. I'm sure I've seen them down at £20.

This has happened to me with an avengers toy. So annoying!

I've done a camelcamelcamel on it, so fingers crossed. The green one is cheaper for some reason, but I wanted the pink lol. They're 39.99 in smyths and toys r us, so if it doesn't get cheaper on amazon, and ends up more expensive, I'll just go there. So frustrating though!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-L...449567057&sr=8-3&keywords=leapfrog+leapreader

£32.19 at the moment x

I managed to grab one at 26.99 in the end :) so I now have 2 pink (one was 26.99 and one was 34.99) and a green (26.99) just need to decide which one to send back!! I was originally going to get pink for SD and green for DD, but the green box has a boy on the front, and DD recently has been really funny about "girl toys" and "boys toys" may just give them both pink

If you give them both pink, put a wee spot of nail polish on one so they know who's is who's.

If you give them both pink, put a wee spot of nail polish on one so they know who's is who's.

SD lives in Yorkshire, so won't normally be an issue, but I defo will do that for while she's here! Otherwise everything gets marked with an I or an E :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->