Doomoo Baby seat~would love to know what you think

WelshRose

3Angels, TTC#2 for 2+ yrs
Reaction score
:wave: everyone,
https://www.doomoo.be/images/seatSA1.jpg

I saw the doomoo baby seat on the net ages ago but am having trouble finding a local stockist. I think they look amazing but without having actually seen one I'd be reluctant to order online. Just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it?

Hope you've all had a fab bank hol weekend :hugs:

I think they look great but not something i could justify spending the money on

My sil's friend has one and she said they are fantastic!

Thanks girls :hugs:
I emailed Doomoo for stockists but as of yet no reply.

Arcanegirl~Huge CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival of Alexander David :yipee:

:hug:

We have one and love love love it. Our LO napped in it during the day when she was tiny, unfortunately she's now outgrown it for sleeps but she still sits in it lots.

Thanks Incubator!
Just the review I wanted! I can see us definately getting one later on when there's a few more weeks on the ticker :dohh::rofl:

Stockist wise - Search ebay for baby bean bag/baby beanbag

;)

I love the idea but we have swing & bouncer so wouldn't bother I did start using a normal beanbag with Caitlin though when she out grew them x Just have to use with caution like most things x

Thanks Wobbles will definately check ebay out.
Doomoo did actually email back all the UK stockists.....so if anyone needs the info let me know:hugs:

:yipee:Congratulations hun on the arrival of your second lil princess, they look so cute together in your pic:hugs:

they look fab! i looked at similar with maddi, but when we already had 2 bouncer chairs, 3 playmats and a swing i didn't think she needed that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->