Doowah???? *More opk's*

Missalissa86

Reaction score
Ok so I have had ewcm and ovarian twinges a couple times this cycle. My ticker puts me at O day being 05/11, 2 days ago. My OPK's didn't get in until today, but I was sure I O'd that day because that was the most ewcm and cramping I have had this cycle. I took an OPK for fun since they finally came in and got this. What do you girls think? Could this be from post O surge or do you think I'm about to ovulate?

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
keep testing and see what your lines do, best advice i can offer if you only started testing today :)

^^^^ like she said just keep dtd!!!!!! ^^^^^

Ok ladies, so I continued to test to make sure my opk's got lighter. They did, slowly, and are now getting darker again? Any of you opk pros have any insight? :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
Hmmm, that's a tough one, but since you never did get a true positive I would keep testing just to be sure. Mine were pretty dark this cycle and then completely light, then EWCM dried up and then two days later I got my true positive and having definite O pains today.

My cm has turned to a very thick, lotiony white which most sites say is post ovulation cm. Do you think it could still switch back to ewcm?

That's exactly what mine did! You may have seen some of my posts, CP went firm and CM turned thick and creamy, but still very abundant, then after two days went back to EWCM/Creamy and then positive OPK the next day (today)

Wow! I didn't see those posts actually, but if it happened to you then it could totally be whats going on with me! Good to know Im not broken or something lol :) I guess I'll keep using the opk's and see what happens

Strange- I agree that I would keep testing, I ovulated a lot later this cycle so ya never know. But I was wondering if it's possible you are pregnant? Don't OPK's work as pregnancy tests in detecting HcG? Perhaps that is what is happening?

I hope so!!! :) OPK's seem to be getting lighter again and haven't turned positive so I think I ovulated when I originally thought I did. Hopefully I'll get a positive hpt soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->