doppler sounds

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
When im using my doppler i hear a loud screeching noise when im using doppler, the hearbeat fades out and in i assume thats the baby moving, the heartbeat sounded loads faster tonight although the numbers on the screen didnt go higher than normal it was a bit concerning as ive been brown spotting but baby was perfect yesterday at my scan.

Anyway back to the loud screeching noice any idea i can hear the heartbeat and it randomly screeches at me :/ x

When im using my doppler i hear a loud screeching noise when im using doppler, the hearbeat fades out and in i assume thats the baby moving, the heartbeat sounded loads faster tonight although the numbers on the screen didnt go higher than normal it was a bit concerning as ive been brown spotting but baby was perfect yesterday at my scan.

Anyway back to the loud screeching noice any idea i can hear the heartbeat and it randomly screeches at me :/ x

That's probably audio feedback like you get with regular microphones, make sure the mic is away from the unit, and your hand is not wrapped around the end of it.

Could have been the doppler picked up a gas bubble in your intestines. You're almost the same week/day as me and the same thing has happened to me. My doppler rarely picks up the heart rate and I can tell "squishy" is moving away from the probe :) I was listening to my squishy yesterday and I could hear him/her kicking the probe... that'll sound like a thud and baby usually moves away and heart rate goes up. I couldn't feel it yet but it's another sound I remember from when I used the doppler during my last pregnancy. Yay!!! Isn't it so nice to be able to check on our babies whenever we want? It's been such a sanity saver for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->