Double posting

Kiwichick17

Reaction score
Hi, I've had issues recently with my posts on threads being double posted. It seems to happen when our internet connection goes slowly (e.g. when my husband is using the PC at the same time) but I am definitely *not* clicking again or anything.
When I click 'Post Quick Reply' it just hangs for ages and then randomly posts the same thing twice. Is there any solution?

sometimes it's an issue with the server (it goes slow and causes a duplicate post). I have found that not hitting refresh or reply a second/third time helps. If it does double post you can report the post using the report post function and ask for the duplicate to be removed :)

sometimes it's an issue with the server (it goes slow and causes a duplicate post). I have found that not hitting refresh or reply a second/third time helps. If it does double post you can report the post using the report post function and ask for the duplicate to be removed :)

does that not get annoying? i did think about it before but thought it'd get a bit irritating sifting through loads of delete double post requests along with more "genuine" reasons for reporting! :D

:lol: well there are several so it's not just one having to remove them all ;)

I've reported a couple of mine, but thought the same...it's a very minor thing and might get annoying.

I find, if the page has been loading for ages, if you (after copying your reply!!) stop the window loading and reopen the page, then sometimes it just posts the once...

xx

honestly it's sometimes nice to do the mundane things :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"