Double pram advice needed

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
we have decided against the firstwheels double pram as the reviews for time spent dismanteling it to fit through front doors was about 10 minutes! as i walk everywhere and would be doing this every day then i think id loose patience with it!

sooo..... which other double prams would you all recommend??

i was looking at the cosatto you 2 twin stroller but the reviews look pretty bad for stability and comfort too

I now have a 3 wheeler XTS twin twister and it's fab. Although quite wide after using a powertwin it's so easy to push and well comfy for the bubs. Don't have a bad word to say about it :) I got it on Dionne's recommendation and I can highly recommend it now aswell. Mine only cost £66.50 on Ebay as well lol

does it fold quite easily? my main concern is that because no twin pram will fit through my front door i will need to fold it down every time i go through the door

Folds down and up really easy - it's definately not the smallest folded down but I don't think any doubles are apart from the Maclarens. I keep mine indoors folded down at night and if it's raining and then in the day I put it outside the back door (there is a right of way round the back).

We've got the Maclaren Twin Techno and I'm pretty happy with it. I walk every day with it and it's holding up pretty well. It folds up quite small.

Kina, your XTS was such a bargain at that price!

Where we live it's rough terrain to get into town and it's a mile downhill in and a mile uphill back and the town is 13th century so very narrow pavements and shop doorways so I knew I wouldn't be able to get a side by side. We've got the Phil and Teds Sport and I love it (admittedly I'm only using it as a single at the moment). I know it has downsides where the baby wont be able to see out for a few months but I've bought some love velcro fix hanging toys for them to look at and after taking all our needs/wants into consideration I do feel like I've got the buggy for us.

Good luck - do you have a big store nearby where you can go and play with them all and compare? I found that really useful being able to go from one to the other and experience them side by side.

Meant to add that you can sorta collapse the buggy about an inch or two which helps getting it through doors that are too tight. There's a safety catch on it that stops it totally collapsing.

Meant to add that you can sorta collapse the buggy about an inch or two which helps getting it through doors that are too tight. There's a safety catch on it that stops it totally collapsing.

oh i was gonna ask about that too but didnt want to sound silly incase prams didnt do that!

sounds like we will go for that one then helen!

oh i was gonna ask about that too but didnt want to sound silly incase prams didnt do that!

sounds like we will go for that one then helen!

Not sure if that's what it's for, but that's how I use it! :rofl:

hahaha!! i was looking at them online last night and i really like them so thats the one i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->