Doubting our girls name choice.. any suggestions?

kris85

Reaction score
Well its been tough picking names for our little girl! My husband and I always said he could pick the girls name and I'd pick boys, but obviously we'd still have to agree on it. The only girls name in his list that I was ok with was Georgia, I don't mind it but there's plenty of names I'd pick before it but its the only one we can both agree on.

I always loved the name Grace as a middle name (Although I know its very popular these days!) so she is going to be Georgia Grace.

I did like it but now I'm having 2nd thoughts. I don't know anymore about having a double G..

Do you guys like it? or any other suggestions for a middle name (we have a 2 syllable surname, but prefer 1 syllables for the middle name)

Thanks!

I think it's a lovely name!
Cute for a girl but also traditional so nice for a grown up.
I don't think the double G matters but if you really like a name you should fight for it. As you only get the chance to name her once.

Other middle name options could be
Iris
May
Rose
Hope
Faith
Lily
Eliza

thanks :) I quite like Rose.. have always liked grace though, think now I'm just overthinking it! thanks for the reassurance!

Its a beautiful name. Also a name that's high on my list :thumbup:

I think Georgia Grace is fine, and you could also nn her GG/GiGi :thumbup:

Other options:
Georgia Rae
Georgia Skye
Georgia Hope
Georgia Marie
Georgia Louise
Georgia Diane

I like it, I think the double G sounds sweet. Plus you don't often say the first name and middle name together.

I would never agree to a name if I didn't love it. But if you do - go for it! Georgia Grace sounds nice together... and "Gigi" is a great nickname!! If it sticks, it's a good way to prevent the nickname "George." But if you don't love it, I think you should talk with OH and keep searching!

I think Georgia Rose is pretty, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->