• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dr bowns sippy cup

PoppyPainting

Reaction score
My dd is very attached to her dr browns bottles. I have posted before about getting her off them but loads of people said their lo's were happy with straw cups. However my dd adamantly refuses to drink milk from anything but her dr browns bottle, and believe me I have now bought her 7 different styles of follow on/ sippy/ straw cup.. She's really happy with water from a sippy so that's not the issue.

Just want to hear from anyone who's used a dr browns sippy as a follow on to a dr brown bottle.

My LO has been on Dr Brown's bottles from the start but he does not like the Dr Brown's sippy cup. It's actually out of all the (13) cups I bought the worst one, it has a really hard, oddly shaped spout which he hates so it was a wasted £6.

I have to add that at 14 months my LO still does not use ANY sippy cup though, he hates them. So it could just be that. I would not waste money on the Dr Brown's cup though.

Thankyou for your reply. I too have bought tons if different types of cup, and she'll drink water out of any if them but milk only from her bottle. I gave just bought a Dr b cup wuth a soft spout so um going to hand it to her with her milk in one morning and see if she'll go for it. Mornings she's the most desperate for her milk. Not going to try it yet till we've finished having rough nights due to cutting molars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->