• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr Brown bottles??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Hey my baby has reflux and iv been told these bottles shold help...any mummies use them? Are they any good?

We used these bottles with my son. He had terrible colic and we did see some improvement.

They are a bit of a pain to clean, but you soon get used to it.

We plan to use them again this time if i struggle to breast feed.

i used them on Rhiannon, didnt make her be sick less but they helped loads in shifting the trapped she used to suffer with.. would recommend them x

I noticed the new Tommee Tippee bottles are now very similar to the Dr Browns ones. Maybe worth a look? They might be cheaper

I use them and Grace is rarely sick and makes her shift wind easier

Hey Smartie i saw the tommee tippee ones that are anti colic in boots today and i bought them since i have a tommee tippee steriliser...fingers crossed they work...Thanks x

i tryed them but ciaran doesnt drink from them ? he loves the tommy tipee bottles because they are more like a breast ?

I have the Dr. Brown bottles - they are great for colic and trapped wind. I only needed to buy a pack of three as I make the bottles fresh. They are worth the extra money

My little madam wouldnt take Tommee Tippie so I used Avent but she suffered with wind and sickyness. My cousin suggested MAM bottles which I have started to see a difference in recently, and they come in funky colours :) They're a pain to clean too but worth it if she's feeding and burping more comfortably. I got my MAM ones in Boots, £10.99 for a pack of three xXx

i just bought some DR Brown bottles today, i sure to god hope they help her. They are expensive and i already have lots of tommee tippee bottles so would kinda be a waste if they are pants! I was thinking of getting the tommee tippee anti colic plus ones but wasnt sure of them as dr browns seem widely recommended

xx

I got these as lily has terrible wind and they didnt help one bit! Maybe even made here worse!! I was so disapointed as the reviews were great online! I thought i might have been doing something wrong but read the manual over an over and nothing!

ive been told they are great so ive bought 4 & the microwave steriliser xx

I swear by these bottles.... improved Rihanna's colic no end... the TT CTN bottles have gone in the bin!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->