Dr Brown Preemie bottles

girldot

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know which level teats fit onto this bottle? I was told to use the level 2 (medium flow ones) with my wide neck bottles, but the problem is I can't tell exactly how much my son has drank cuz the numbers don't go all the way to the bottom of the bottle. I'm thinking of buying the preemie bottle but need a medium flow teat.

I used those bottles and u get slow flow with them but u can buy medium flow that fit, boots have the Mandela(think thats wot they're called) range of breast pumps and bottles and they have teats that fit the doc brown preemie bottles. My daughter would only drink from those bottles and won't take another teat. So now she's drinking more she will only take the cheap asda pack of 3 bottles for a pound odd, just cause they have they same teats.

Hi,

Does anyone know which level teats fit onto this bottle? I was told to use the level 2 (medium flow ones) with my wide neck bottles, but the problem is I can't tell exactly how much my son has drank cuz the numbers don't go all the way to the bottom of the bottle. I'm thinking of buying the preemie bottle but need a medium flow teat.

Hi, I used the bottles with the premie teats

I now use the wide neck bottles and my LO can only take a size 1 teat now...it took her a long time to move on from the premie teat. I could not fit any other teats on those 60ml bottles :thumbup:

I used the dr browns on my 35 week premie with the teets they came with, and she's fab in them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->