Dreaming

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Does anyone else's LO look and sound like they're having a boxing match with someone in their sleep? :rofl:

She's laying next to me sleeping and she's moving her arms around like crazy!! Its soooo cute. I wonder what she's dreaming?!?

I have a friend who is indian she swear that when babies dream they dream about there past life and how it was ..max used to box allot in his sleep now he smiles , grunts and then farts lol

I've also heard they dream their future life when they are babies, which is why you get de ja vue. Not sure if any of it is true, but an interesting idea.

Josh doesn't box but he does go through a large repetoir of facial expresstions: Surprise, Happiness, Frowns, Concern, Sadness, Beamusment .... the best is when he sticks his chin out and his bottom lip and raises his eyebrows.

If this is his future life we're in for lots of sulks and laughter.

At least I've seen a preview of his smile, can't wait for a real one.

Colton started cracking up laughing in his sleep the other night.. it was too funny.

Lol I've enjoyed reading the above posts. Babies are funny:D Sophia must have nightmares because she tends to scream and squeal in her sleep followed by whimpers, she makes me jump out of my skin when she does it, it's so out of the blue, one minute peaceful and the next she's screaming her little head off but each time I check on her she's got her eyes closed and is fast asleep.
I dread to think what her past life was like and I certainly hope it's no indication of her future.

Byron's usually dreaming about feeding his little chops sucking away! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->