Dreams do come true!

Bartness

1st time mommy to Jaxon.
Reaction score
After dating my OH for over 5 years, and 3 years after our son was born...OH has FINALLY PROPOSED!!!

I'm in shock, I'm in awe, and I am just so happy I cant stop crying!

Merry Christmas!

Congratulations! :flower: :hugs:

That is so awesome!

My OH proposed to me too! We've only been together 16 months but we've known each other forever so it seems like it's been overdue!

Congratulations :) My DF proposed to me on Christmas Day last year, its amazing isn't it :) xx

Thank you! Yes it is amazing, best Christmas present ever! I'm still in shock and cant stop looking at my ring!

Even though we've decided to not get married until June of 2015, I am already looking at venues and thinking we should book the ceremony site and reception site ASAP so we get what we want.

I'm thinking August or September 2015. I want to get some ideas going and start a binder. :thumbup:

Congratulations :)
We too got engaged on Xmas day this year

I've signed up on the knot.com and started making my inspiration board. I also have started making our guest list, and started looking at venues! In my opinion its never to early to book the ceremony site or reception venue!

My binder has also been started (ok so right now its a notebook with stuff pasted in it, I need to buy a binder), and started buying bridal magazines.

Congrats to all the other ladies that got engaged this Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->