dreams?

JessicaaJadex

Reaction score
I've been having some really WEIRD dreams recently, and it's actually scary how realistic and vivid they are! Last night I dreamt I was pregnant with TRIPLETS (2 girls and a boy) and actually gave birth to them.. it was so vivid I can remember absolutely everything about the dream. And I can honestly say I didn't want to wake up! I haven't had a scan yet, so it's made me even more nervous about my first one, just incase this dream comes true. One baby is enough for me!

Anyone else had any weird dreams?:sleep:

My OH and friend kept saying Jason was twins lol related to pregnancy none so far but with Jason I dreamt he was a girl a few times and even in one he was Indian but a girl too :S It happened my whole pregnancy but I was still convinced he was a boy lol, I hate pregnancy dreams! Sorry I rambled lol x

hey i have had some crazy dreams i kept dreaming a little boy and had a dream that i was nearly due and said i had enough so went to hospital because i have had enough and i went toilet before going ward and when i went to the toilet his head started coming out even though i dident have no pain or clue was in labor so i went into corridor pushed and he come out with big blue eyes chubby cheeky and was 7pound 4lb i have no clue what that dream was about but sure enough my dreams were right as im having a little boy xx

Pregnancy dreams are the wors . They're Sooooooooooooo real! I had so many of Noah. In some he was white, black, a girl, sick everything.

I had dreams of people committing suicide in front of me and just the scariest dreams. I would wake up crying 90% of the time. I didn't stop until i had Noah. You're not alone though. Also don't let them get to you. As silly as it seems i would have dreams where i could see Diego sleeping with someone in front of me and just millions of him cheating on me. I let it affect our relationship. I. Couldn't look at him sometimes and I'd cry my eyes out! Do NOT let them get to you. It's a bit silly that i did.

Yep! Extremely vivid and real dreams. I think it's normal. I don't have as much as I used to have but they were crazy! A lot were of OH cheating on me :/ others were that LO was a girl, but I now know he is definitely not! Lol and increased sex dreams (sorry TMI) lol but I had never had one before being pregnant.

Yep! Extremely vivid and real dreams. I think it's normal. I don't have as much as I used to have but they were crazy! A lot were of OH cheating on me :/ others were that LO was a girl, but I now know he is definitely not! Lol and increased sex dreams (sorry TMI) lol but I had never had one before being pregnant.

I had so many sex dreams haha and so many of OH cheating on me :wacko: Hated them! I'd wake up in a bad mood with him :dohh:

I had so many sex dreams haha and so many of OH cheating on me :wacko: Hated them! I'd wake up in a bad mood with him :dohh:

I have fought with OH over vivid cheating dreams:dohh:

Clair and mayb_baby exactly the same as me! I would be in such a bad mood, and I was convinced I was being told something through my dreams and he was actually cheating on me :/ How silly is that! Glad to hear i'm not alone on that one haha.

Ah I'd be mad at him all day and he was so confused haha oops :haha:

YES. All throughout my last pregnancy, and so far throughout this pregnancy. Too bad 3/4 of them are nightmares, for me :(

I had one dream that revolved around the most beautiful little girl that had OH's eyes, my nose, his dark italian skin tone, and dark long curly hair. I've tempted to see if it was a sign of some sort?? :shrug:

I definitely had my fair share of weird pregnancy dreams! :lol:

I Had a dream a couple of days ago while napping that me and DF was at a hospital and I was in a bed and a doctor handed me a baby, and said here you go, but never said anything about if it was a boy or girl. Never Had a dream like that before...the baby was gorgeous though, hope my darlin is that cute :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->