Dreams?

Mini_Me23

Reaction score
Hi everyone, random question, but could vivid dreams be a very early pregnancy sign? Or has anyone gotten a BFP after having vivid dreams? Ive had them for the past 3 nights, very strange...:baby::sleep:

I had a dream I was pregnant a few years ago, when I woke up I thought it was strange. I told my husband about it and he said I should take a test for a laugh... I did, and I was pregnant, couldn't actually believe it! It was unplanned so I was very surprised, especially after the dream!

I had super vivid (and weird!!) dreams last month and was convinced I was pregnant - even had one where I dreamt I got a bfp, but sadly AF came :(

I have read its a sign though so fingers crossed for you! X

I'm getting too ancy lol! My dream last night was that I gave birth at home, it was so real, besides the part where it was pain free! hahaha. Just wishful thinking. Thanks for the responses ladies.

I am a nightmare for symptom spotting, the number of times i have put is (insert mental completely non-pregnancy symptom) a sign of pregnancy! Its ridiculous!!

Anyway as I said, I had read somewhere that vivid dreams can be a symptom so heres hoping for you! XX

Thank you for posting this - I was thinking of doing so as I'm having the same! I normally NEVER like to symptom list b/c all of mine can be either :bfp: OR :witch: and they have all been :witch: so I'm nervous but this the first month that I've had vivid dreams/nightmares the last two nights! I'm 6dpo today...

How exciting, and no problem!! I'm just really curious. I dream a lot, but not as vivid as these to where i can remember every detail its been 3 nights. So I'm just hoping for the best xx :dust::dust::dust:

In my first trimester I used to get racy dreams, like dreams that made me :blush:

:winkwink:

Wow haha :laugh2: I havent had any like that...yet, we shall see what tonight holds:flasher:

I've been having vivid dreams the past 3 nights too. Sometimes twice a night. I'm also 6dpo. Hopefully it's a good sign for us :)

I had mental dreams during first pregnancy but they didn't start that early!
Only thing I remember about being in very early pregnancy even before I found out was feeling very calm and unusually self assured, kind of felt safe and untouchable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->