dreams....

mewannabubba

Reaction score
I had a weird dream last night about baby... According to this dream I'm having a boy with jet black hair, normal so far. Here's the weird bit, he came out talking and telling me when to change nappies and asking for coffee instead of formula. I don't know what happened next as I woke up :wacko:
I miss caffeine I guess

Well, I got my first laugh for the day. That is too funny. Thank you. No weird dreams for me last night. I was just up most of the night emptying my bladder every 2 hours and then feeling starved as if I hadn't eaten in weeks so I guess I didn't sleep enough to get a good dream in.

So funny! Must be lack of coffee :haha:
I haven't had any strange dreams yet I'm falling into a really deep sleep every night!
xo

I had one 2 nights ago it was a baby girl but she already looked at least 1 and was talking as well. I thought it was strange cause this whole time i swore i was having a boy so will be intetesting to see what im having

Lol to funny. I had a weird dream about mermaids.... :O
Not cartoon mermaids either so kind of creepy. I dont think there is any revelence behind that dream haha. Its crazy the dreams you have when your pregnant.

Relavence*

Im not even sure if im spelling it right. Preggo brain has been really hard on me this time around lol. I cant even read through a kids book without messing up a million times lol. So excuse my spelling and such lol

I dreamt I got my BFP the week before it happened. I nealry cried when I woke up because it wasn't true.

I have also dreamt I took my baby son to the swimming pool and forgot about him and left him behind in the changing room.

I haven't had any since I started sleeping like the dead.

I dreamed that there were a bunch of rattlesnakes in a yard and I was running in circles trying to get away from them while they tried to bite me! What do you suppose that means?

Last night I dreamt I had a little baby girl and she was telling me that she didn't want me to carry her but her father. I thought it was so odd !! She told me that her back was sore when I carried her.

Well, I think I've got you all beat! I recently dreamed that instead of a (human) baby, I was carrying a pair of dolphins! Even more odd, I knew they were dolphins and I could feel them swimming around inside me and was totally fine with it! Analyze THAT! (God, I don't think I want to know...)

lol, ive been having crazy dreams as well... the other night i dreamt that i went to my doctors appointment. she had an office set up in her basement. but she also let her kids play with their toys down there. so when i got there she came up to me with a bucket in her hands and made me clean up the toys for her while she was holding the bucket before i was allowed to have my appointment. i was so mad when i woke up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->