Dreams

x_WelshGirl_x

1boy, 1girl, 1 angel baby
Reaction score
So i have been having dreams of babies/being pregnant a lot lately.
The first was a few weeks ago, I dreamt I gave birth to the most perfect little girl, although OH didnt make it in time for the birth but he came after and I think I actually woke up smiling.
The second was lastnight, it was REALLY strange. I was in hospital coz i was feeling ill, they put me on a bed to be wheeled for a scan but then i ended up pushing my nanna on the bed :S lol, anyway we were in the wrong part of the hospital, so i had to walk with my mum to the other part (dont know where i left my nanna lol) then we found a wheelchair so my mum pushed me there lol, then they did a scan and found i was having 3 babies :O well i woke up coz OH was getting ready for work, when he left i carried on my dream which is wierd in itself coz i never carry on dreams, well i had another scan and they found 4 babies lol.

Soooo wierd. Well AF is here, im half way through, cannot wait to actually start trying :D with a bit of luck il get my BFP soon :)

As dreams go thats pretty mad lol. I like to look into dreams to see if i can find the meaning of them. I have had some freaky dreams and some very vivid dreams too. There is usually something behind them lol.

ok here's mine i have had for two nights now; i am pregnant with twins but you cant see me only them they are boys and one is bigger than the other and the smallest one tells the larger one off for having all the good stuff and then the little one holds onto the cord for the larger one so he cant get anything and then gets to be the same size as the larger one and then he lets go and they both end up being around 7 pounds each but i didnt go into labour but that maybe the next installment LOL , what do you think girls im due for my period in two days but have some really good sign so hooping that dont show xx

That sounds interesting. Hmmm might have to have a look around and see what meanings are about.

lol please let me know coz i got no idea i just thought it was weird .
How are you i still got a few days to wait and am getting really impatient

Im good thanks, been feeling sick for 3 days now, but still feeling like af gonna show up lol, trying not to get my hopes up. Although no af cramps today yet.

ive had a few and i started to feel a bit sicky last night and a little bit now but im getting a bit hungry so i think it maybe related, aww hun im still hoping that its all good for both of us and then we can change our ttc buddy to bump buddies :friends: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->