Dreams :(

A

AppleBlossom

For the past couple of nights I've been having dreams that Grace gets taken away from me. Because she wakes me up so many times in the night I have about 4 dreams and I usually remember them. The people are taking her away because they say they deserve her more than I do. And I also had a dream that a man hid in our bathroom and then came into the room and snatched her and I couldn't help her :( bit random...

Aww bless you hun :hugs:

Its scarey what sort of thing we dream of sometimes...i used to always look my dreams up in one of the dream interpretation books until i dreamt of a certain sort of animal and it told me someone was going to die...:shock:...Never again!

Hope you start to dream better things hun :hugs: xx

I've had some pretty scarey dreams ...think most Mums have these fears deep down and dream of such things (Ive seen it mentioned alot anyway) try not to let it grind you through the day hun *hugs*

I dreamed (or dreamt) that two guys were shooting into the car and I put myself over Caitlyns carseat and just like labour the pain didn't matter because I was protecting her. I woke up feeling so disturbed! I have had a few others about people trying to take her and stuff :( Horrible huh?

I once dreamt that when Harry was in SCBU, he pulled his tubes out and the nurses didn't bother and he died. It was so scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->