Dreams

purplespecs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to this board and I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts...

My husband and I are on our 2nd month of trying for our first baby and we are taking it as it comes, no charting etc, just letting nature take its course. Yesterday was CD14 and we've had sex a few times in the last week plus last night. Then last night I had a very unsettled night with very vivid dreams about taking a pregnancy test and it being positive. So vivid that it woke me up as I thought it was real. I then went back to sleep and dreamt it again... Do you think I am reading too much into this - a case of very wishful thinking? It's just freaked me out and now I've got 2 weeks to wait to see...

Hello! Had to reply because I'm exactly at the same place in my cycle as you and the same thing happened to me! My dreams have been really intense!
I guess it's too early for symptoms for us, but it does make you think, especially when u wake up feeling like it 'what the heck is going on!?'

This is our second cycle, feeling hopeful but nervous too!

:babydust:

hi :) i had the same dreams a while ago about taking a test and it being positive and also taking tests and something blocking me from seeing the results, i read up on it and apparently it means that your worried about something, i dont know freaked me out lol, hope its a better sign for you both :winkwink:

I dream that I am pregnant or have a baby quite often, I even dreamt about giving birth once. But I never dreamt about taking a pregnancy test.
I think those dreams are perfectly normal and just a way for your mind to deal with the stress and excitement of such a journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->