• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dress number 1 vs, dress number 2!!

x_ellen

pregnant teen
Reaction score
going to a friends baby shower, need a dress:
https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/ax-paris-pleated-strapless-dress_223230569
or
https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/lace-shift-dress_223251220

should add, they are quite posh so everyone WILL definitely be wearing dresses and heals!
and also, can you suggest shoes, bag & accessories? :flower:

thanks ladies xx

Are you showing a bump yet as that might alter my opinion! When you say posh, how posh do you mean as both of these dresses look quite short which may not be appropriate for a baby shower! (Hope you dont mind me saying that!). I actually like both of them but the first one has more about it. I would probably keep it fairly neutral with shoes etc, maybe summer wedges rather than heels? xxx

i don't mean posh as in long dresses and huge hats, more posh as in you'd never see them in jeans and a tunic, or leggings! they are both quite short i agree, but then i am only just over 5" so they'll be longer on me.. and yeah i do have a small bump, but its not too big so its not really a major problem as far as sizes go! thanks for replying! :flower: x

I prefer dress 1 because it looks more pretty and interesting. It is a bit 'going outy' though so if it's a daytime shower you may want to look for something a bit more understated. Some of the fern cotton/holly willoughby dresses on Very are funky but a bit more understated for a daytime look.

Hope that's Ok :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->