driving me insane!!!!!

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
she use to go to bed around 9ish before but now???

sometimes 11pm, 12pm, and she is driving me mad!!

She is 3 and a half months old we try putting her to sleep from around 8.30 & all the way until she sleeps its constant crying & whinging!!!

I am at my wits end now & cant figure out whats wrong with her..
Once she is finally asleep she is normally asleep for 6 hours but getting her to sleep is a nightmare & making me so depressed!! :(

Any suggestions/ideas??

could be teething? it takes over an hour for me to put LO to sleep and he also moan a lot. He's 3 months and a week old and he's teething.

try putting her to bed really early. Like at 7. maybe have a bath and a feed then bed at 7.

I found with my LO that to put him down early was much easier than going late - the more tired he gets the harder it was to get him to sleep.
He used to go at 9 or 10. Now it's 7 on the dot and he's much better. And I'm much less stressed!good luck.

Around that age sweet they are usually teething and there sleeping routine is broken. It will get back when Lo's teething has calmed down :hugs:

In my experience sleeping patterns went up and down with Caitlin just because she had one week that she would settle early sleep longer didn't mean she would be the same the next week - esspecially at such a young age.

Could be shes got extra wind?
Uncomfy nappy?
Too much day napping?

I also thought that she could be teething as she dribbles alot & sometimes acts like she wants to bite our shoulders off!!

How much napping in the day is too much? She has about 3 naps for a total of maybe 2 hours....

Maybe she's not a big sleeper. Try either stopping her naps during the day or putting her to bed earlier, because when they are overtired it is very hard to get them to sleep. For the past 4-5 days while Tegan's had this cold/virus or whatever it is, she won't sleep during the night without being swaddled so maybe try swaddling her?

she does nap in evening too betwenn 6.30 & 7 so maybe thats her actuak bedtime & we've not realised??

I would try cutting down her naps in the daytime.

And definitely try and cut out the evening nap. :)

tried to cut out her evening nap but she still slept for 20mins at 6pm
gave her a bath at 7pm, milk at 7.30 & she was asleep by 8.30pm! BUT i had to pat her to sleep in our bed & them move her to moses basket!!

she slept till 4am tho!! :)

hope this continues now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"