driving myself crazy!!

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I've just had a letter from the hospital as I've had a blood test and ultrasound done, it won't let me upload a picture of it so here it is can someone explain this to me please as I'm struggling with it I think all I'm seeing there's something wrong with me thanks:
The blood test done on the 14.8.14 did not show that you had ovulated , but this was too early in the cycle so does not mean that you did not ovulate later on.
If we wanted to regulate your cycle to 28 days it might be reasonable for you to go on Clomiphene 50mg from day 2-6 of your cycle , day 1 being the first day of your period.
I am copying this letter to your doctor. If your doctor is happy to prescribe the Clomiphene for you we would again want to check your progesterone level at around day 21 to 23 day of the cycle.
I am pleased to say that your ultrasound scan report was normal. It does show a number of small follicular cysts in the ovaries, which would fit with a degree of polycystic ovary, which should respond well to Clomiphene.

.... Sounds like you have PCOS and they are recommending Clomid, but you have to speak with your Dr

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->