Driving test hoping its 3rd time lucky!!

MrsFernihough

Reaction score
Pointless post really, feeling very stressed have my 3rd driving test at 2:32 not feeling confident at all after finding out a friend died yesterday and worrying about passing my test I've had about 4hours sleep!! Well will give it my best shot, want to be on the road so I can be the best mum I can (live in the sticks so have to rely on lifts and very rare buses). Wish me luck!!

Best of luck!!My hubby has his 3rd test next week too,Make sure you come back and update us!!x

Sorry to hear about your friend - good luck with your test, let us know how you get on :) xx

Good luck! I only passed in February after 9 years of pissing around. Sorry to hear about your friend, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Good luck! Ive got mine next tues, I'm so nervous! Xxx

Good luck hun, I honestly hated my test! You can do this for you and your family! :D

Good luck hun - sorry to hear about your test - i have my 4th test april 24th and dreading it - its stressing me so much i am already thinking of cancelling it altogether and rebooking after LO is here - pls let us know how u get on.XX

Worst nerves I've ever had. I had three tests too: first time the car didn't start first time (driving school's fault) so the examiner told me to GTFO and come back with a car that worked, second time I was a day late (driving school's fault), third time I passed, luckily, or I would have flipped!

The best of luck!:flower:

Congrats!!!

Is the driving test super difficult in the UK?

Best of luck :) If it makes you feel any better, I passed 3rd time - been driving for 9 years now with no problems.

Just scrolled up after posting above, and saw that you'd done it (apologies, half asleep this morning!) - Well done!!!! :)

Well done! Its such freedom once you can drve especially with children :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->