Dropping a feed (already again)

freedom08

Reaction score
Hi ladies

LO is 11 months tomorrow and she doesn't seem that interested in her mid afternoon bottle will take about 2-4 oz maybe more if i put on mickey mouse. Is it ok for her to drop this bottle now.
Routine:
Awake up: 7 oz bottle
Breakfast: Readybrix or other ceraral with full fat cow's milk (will drink some of the milk)
Lunch: Chicken, veg, beef veg, salmon veg (whatever is going)
Tea Time: Soup, waffles, egg & toast, toast & cheese
Snack: Cheese, fruit, yougurt, raisins etc

She is not a big fan of drinking from her sippy cup. Will drink maybe about half a bottle of juice (the small one) if i am luck through the day.

So basically my questions are How much forumula should my 11 month old be on. Does it matter if her mid-afternoon bottle goes.

One more thing. How do you know if they are allergic to cow's milk.

So how many bottles is she taking in a day if she drops it? My LO dropped her lunchtime bottle at 8 months (on the advice of HV) and has just recently dropped her early evening one too, meaning she only has a bottle in the morning and one before bed - 8/9oz each.

Re. The cows milk question, I don't really know what would happen if LO was allergic to it, but Lily's had it in her cereal since 8 months and been fine so I assume she's not allergic. X

By 11 months my LO was not having any bottles in the day at all, she just has 7oz at bedtime. As long as she is getting other sources of calcum through the day in the form of milkiy desserts, cheese, butter etc, then follow her lead as to what she wants.

Thanks ladies, at the moment she is having a 7oz bottle at wake up, 3-4 oz mid afternoon (this is a 7oz bottle but will not have anymore that 3-4 oz) then at bed time she is having a 8oz bottle sometimes she will finish it or maybe just leave an oz.
Mite try and push her to having a extra yougurt or cheese and dropping that bottle at mid afternoon. I am more worried about her not drinking enough fluids through the day.
(Oh my lo is growing up so fast it only seems like yesterday when she was having 6 bottles at day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->