Dry skin on heels

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I'm wondering what people use to keep their feet nice?

We had a pumis stone but that seems to have disappeared and foot cream is pretty expensive!

Anything else I can try?

Superdrug own brand foot creams, they're cheap and amazing I've been using them for a while and my heels have majorly improved (they were awful)

If you can stretch I recommend CSC foot cream. I suffer badly and tried many but this is the only one that makes a difference.

I also brought the calious remover my chiropodist uses which had razor blades to cut through the tough areas. I've never cut or sliced chunks off as I soak my feet first. Saves a tonne of money too!

Epaderm cream or ointment. I got both on prescription for eczema on my hands but I put some on my heels when they get dry/cracked and it works wonders :thumbup:

I use a ped egg then put Vaseline on and wear thin socks overnight, my feet are really soft. Also get a proper pedi every other month :)

My feet have gotten pretty awful since I can't reach them to take care of them and hubby won't do it for me.

I have this little foot care thing that I found at a dollar store... It's got a pumice stone and brush back to back on one end of a handle, and one the other end, two different grains of mortar board (kind of rough and uber rough) for filing. When my feet start to get calluses built up, I attack them with that, followed by a bit of extra thick lotion.

Put some Vaseline on your heels and wrap them in saran wrap overnight. This always works for me.

Vaseline mixed with almond oil (it's cheap & you can find it in the drugs section in supermarkets), when you apply it wear socks as it can get slippery. I apply it after shower, and an hour before bedtime (can't wear socks to bed)

I go for a pedi once a month as I have very dry skin.

I agree with eczema creams loool. I use omar's eczema cream from time to time as it's always lying around xx

I agree with the other girls along the lines of Vaseline, wrap with cling film and then socks and let it soak in :)

Save yourself a fortune and go to Primark/Penneys and buy these:

https://www.katieelisabeth.com/2013/04/skincare-purederm-exfoliating-foot-mask.html

They're 3.50euro over here so probably 2.99 in the UK? And they are AMAZING. You put it on for 60-90minutes (I tend to put a pair of socks over them to hold them on firmly). After about 4 days all the hard skin starts flaking off. It's not pretty but after a few days when all the dry skin is gone you're left with feet soft as a baby's feet.

Save yourself a fortune and go to Primark/Penneys and buy these:

https://www.katieelisabeth.com/2013/04/skincare-purederm-exfoliating-foot-mask.html

They're 3.50euro over here so probably 2.99 in the UK? And they are AMAZING. You put it on for 60-90minutes (I tend to put a pair of socks over them to hold them on firmly). After about 4 days all the hard skin starts flaking off. It's not pretty but after a few days when all the dry skin is gone you're left with feet soft as a baby's feet.

I've looked here and can't.find them in our local primarni :growlmad: so want to give these a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->