Due 11th October who's with me!

star7474

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm just 14 weeks pregnant with my first baby, I've had such scares since I've been pregnant, I've had shingles, 2 heavy bleeds, exposed to the Parvovirus (slapped cheek) just wondering if anyone else feels like they've been through a lot!

For the past week I've suddenly become tired again & needing to sleep & have naps again! I thought I was meant to have more energy in the second trimester!!!:winkwink:

Hi! I'm due the 12th Oct :)
My daughter had slapped cheek a couple of weeks ago, I just got my blood results yesterday to say I'm immune but that's my lot lol! You've definitely been through the mill, hope you have a less eventful and healthy 2nd&3rd tris! Xx

My due date is 11 Oct too..! I'm exactly 14 weeks today :happydance:

Just officially moving over to second trimester today. And yes, i have been through hell and back, about 5 scans since bfp at 4 weeks due to all kinds of scares, 2 a&e and was admitted for two days at just 5 weeks and urine infection:blush:

Had about a week or two of symptoms and that has been it for me, now i just have a sore uterus and always sleepy, i do have a lot of energy when i manage to get out of bed.
second baby this will be, i have DD who will be 15 in June.

So lovely to meet you:hugs:

Im due the 10th with my second.

this preg deff been harder then my last, as had/have pretty bad morning sickness - they wanted to hospitalize me but i said no as got wee man to look after.

I have had days like tuesday where i actually felt alive, had energy that wasnt from coffee, and felt pretty normal...shame it only lasted a day!

Counting down until next scan, shame the day will be ruined with annoying consultants appointments...but trying desperatly not to book private scans, as last time i had had 4 by now.

Wishing every one a brill next 6 months!

My OH really wants a private scan to find out the sex, as apparently you can find out after 16 weeks, we will be having a 20 week scan anyway from the NHS, is it really worth paying for an extra scan?

Hi ladies I am due October 11th and will be a first time mum. It's been a very strange scary experience for me so far, I had a mmc in October so have needed constant reassurance throughout, even today I'm going to my midwife so I can hear bumps heartbeat! I'd love to join this post and share experiences. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->