Due 2 days- no signs of labour- any hope that baby will come by due date?

Mazzymoo

Pregnant with first
Reaction score
Due in 2 days but no signs that things r close- could she still arrive on time?

I've no symptoms of labour coming on! No Braxton hicks, no bloody show, no nesting (got everything done ages ago), no twinges- nothing!

This is my first baby- I know most people go over but do u think I could still have baby by due dare? how likely is it that people go into labour dispite no signs?

I had no signs whatsoever. I had everything ready so wasn't nesting, had a couple of bh but way before labour started. I didn't lose my plug and didn't have my show until labour was well on its way. I went into labour naturally at 40+4 so you never know :) I also didn't do much to induce labour apart from resting lots, going for evening walks with dh and taking raspberry leaf capsules - though I started them late at around 38 weeks! Good luck and hope things get going for you soon xx

I'm with you on this, due on Thursday and no signs yet apart from bump has dropped..haven't lost my plug or anything though! x

I'm three days over due, I've had no signs whatsoever, only thing you COULD class as a sign is that I've had bh but not where i can feel them, just that if i fee my bump its really hard. I've cleaned the whole house top to bottom today, being overly clean than usual, so probs nesting, had sex tmi, and still no sign of her coming :hissy: OH is making a curry for tea too. i know all these are wives tales but being overdue makes you want to try ANYTHING! :dohh:

oh i forgot to add.. my sister gave birth to two of her three boys on their due dates. I don't know about the second, but I know with the first she went for a really long walk the day before her EDD, and then when her EDD came she gave birth! :thumbup:

this hasn't helped me though, OH makes me go for a good hour walk each day for the past week and it hasn't stirred anything up.

IM due Wednesday too with number 3. I thought i had signs over the weekend but it turned out to be a tummy bug!
The only hope i have is that i didn't really get any signs before my previous 2 either although neither came before their due date, i went naturally with both.
Fingers crossed for us all!

I'm due tomorrow 30th April and so far baby is a no show! Baby hasn't visible dropped, very few braxton hicks, and haven't lost my muscus plug. Feeling ready for baby to make an appearance. Hope it happens soon for all of us.

I'm three days over due, I've had no signs whatsoever, only thing you COULD class as a sign is that I've had bh but not where i can feel them, just that if i fee my bump its really hard. I've cleaned the whole house top to bottom today, being overly clean than usual, so probs nesting, had sex tmi, and still no sign of her coming :hissy: OH is making a curry for tea too. i know all these are wives tales but being overdue makes you want to try ANYTHING! :dohh:

I was also due 3 days ago, had loads of BH some coming every ten mins for up to an hour then they stop, baby's head has been fully engaged for the past three weeks , loads of twinges and sometimes the pressure of baby is so low I feel like my waters are going to pop and still nothing!!!!!! Feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever xx

I'm due in 3 days and also have no signs at all! I had a nose bleed today and thought that was maybe a sign, but I know it's common during pregnancy. Think I'm just hoping everything is a sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->