Due 21st April.. N e 1 else Close to Dates? How u Feeling..?

emilym

Reaction score
Hey girls... im due on 21 st april.. had 2 scans done already and cannot wait for me 12 week scan.. wanna see the heartbeat again :) also wanna tell the world im pregnant as been hard to keep it in... hows every1 feeling ? iv been lucky and not had much ms at al :) xx

Hi there
My EDD is also 21 April! Just found out today my 12 wk scan date of 10 Oct so now just focusing on that date! I think compared to some ladies I've been lucky so far. Ive had some serious nausea at times but no extreme tiredness or sickness. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Oh and the initial Bloating I had after my BFP seems to have gone down a little bit - phew! Just waiting for a proper bump now :)

Hi! I'm due April 16th. My scan is booked for October 5th at the RSCH. I've been suffering with all day nausea and sickness since day 1 and, quite frankly, it sucks! I've had to call in sick today as the exhaustion is beyond a joke! My bb's are sore on and off - went from a 34B to 34D(verging on DD) by week 7... I don't have any form of bump yet and don't expect to for a while as I was born with a tilted uterus but I'm so desperate for one! My bloating has all but gone as I cut out bread and cheese as the doctor said they were making me ill.xox

I am due on the 20th April and so far have also been very lucky. I have had a few days of bad nausea feeling like I wanted to be sick, but thankfully I haven't been. I was very tired between 6-8 weeks, but it seems to be easing now and I'm not needing to sleep after work.

I am getting a bit of a bump now and can't suck my tummy in very far anymore, loving my maternity tops which fall over my bump/bloat nicely so I actually look pregnant not fat lol.

Not had a my scan date yet so eagerly waiting for that in the post although antenatal at the hospital said if I don't have it by 10 weeks (tomorrow) to contact them and they will chase up my GP, hope I get it soon.

xx

My first expected due date was 21st April. But it changed to 19th. I'm actually feeling fine. No symptoms really. Just tired really. But, I'm grateful :D

im due 28th april cant wait for scan 3 week monday still feel sick but not been sick and bad smells and cigarette smoke knocks me ill xx

Hi there
My EDD is also 21 April! Just found out today my 12 wk scan date of 10 Oct so now just focusing on that date! I think compared to some ladies I've been lucky so far. Ive had some serious nausea at times but no extreme tiredness or sickness. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Oh and the initial Bloating I had after my BFP seems to have gone down a little bit - phew! Just waiting for a proper bump now :)

oh my my 12 week scan is on the 10th october how weird is that... due the same date and everything :) !!! yee im the same got a bit goin on but i want a bump and b like wooo babyy !haha ax

Are ur OH's all excitedd !?!?! mines ova the moon he cnt wait to start tellin his friends and showin my growin bump off :) xx

I'm due anywhere between 28/4 and 1/5 I'm counting myself as 8wks 5days until I've had my scan which is annoyingly seeming so far away grrrrr lol. Not telling family or other children til after the first scan but am showing already so may be having to avoid a few people over the nx couple of weeks!!

I'm due on 22nd April and my 12 week scan is also on 10th October!!! :happydance:

I'm due April 19th. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. I've already had a scan at 8.5 weeks and saw the heartbeat and it was soooooooo amazing. I'm not really sure when my next scan will be, but I have a prenatal appointment on October 3rd. Not sure what to expect at that, will be 11.5 weeks by then. As for how I'm feeling, everyday is different. Today I am just really hungry but nauseous at the same time, tired, cranky a little bit (that seems to be an everyday thing lol), nipples are sore when anything rubs them, and light cramps off and on. My family already knows that I'm pregnant. I am going to make it public once we hear the heartbeat with the doppler which I am hoping will be at the next appointment at 11.5 weeks.

I'm due april 14th with my first scan (12wk late:growlmad:) on oct 6th!:happydance::happydance: Heard the heartbeat last tuesday :cloud9: with doppler at 9+3. I've got seriously sore boobies on & off but no morning sickness so i count my blessings!!!! Had a couple of nausous days but thats it, just a bottomless pit to feed:haha::haha: ohh, and up a cup size

Hi there

oh my my 12 week scan is on the 10th october how weird is that... due the same date and everything :) !!! yee im the same got a bit goin on but i want a bump and b like wooo babyy !haha ax

That's so cool! Can't wait to compare notes. What time is your appt? Mine is 9.20, nice n early :)

Hi there

That's so cool! Can't wait to compare notes. What time is your appt? Mine is 9.20, nice n early :)

mine isnt till 11.15 so ul have to let me no as soon as and il do the same :) will be good to keep in contact 4 chats etc :) xx

Hey xx I'm feeling fine. Sickness feeling here and there and tired,but that's it xx two weeks till my next scan. Can't wait!

I am due April 18th so I am 10 weeks today! Yay for double digits. I feel pretty lucky as I have really not had many symptoms so far. One day that I felt pretty nauseous. Like others, I have had the sore/enlarged boobs, felt tired, been hungry more often. TMI...but also constipated. I have had several days where the bloating seems ridiculous, but now it is starting to subside. I'm not really sure if I'm showing per se, but definitely have a little belly growing. I'm a teacher and my students are starting to notice. One said yesterday that I was getting fat and that last year I was much skinner! HAHA apparently my students have no tact.

I'm due 15th April and my scan is on 6th oct :) how are all you ladies doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->