Due 23rd Feb Looking for email/text buddy

MissBizz

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hello

I am due on the 23rd Feb I think, and I live in London, would love to have a buddy.

I am 32, single and have a daughter who is 11. I have no family in London so would be lovely to have a buddy for extra support.

Hey I'm Helen I'm 19 and having my first child. I'm due on the 26th december. I know it's a few month before you but I'd really like a buddy to talk to

hi , im from uk and due on feb 21st :)

If you don't mind the months between us I'd like to be bump buddies

Hey I'm Helen I'm 19 and having my first child. I'm due on the 26th december. I know it's a few month before you but I'd really like a buddy to talk to

Hey. Well my last child who is now 11 was 10 weeks early so I could end up having mine in December yet.

How are you?

Ooo literally just a couple of days before me. How you doing? Any symptoms yet etc.

How does this bump buddy work then? Private message or what not? Or whatever we want it to be?

Midlands eh? I am in London

I'm fine MissBizz apart from the morning sickness i seem to get. How are you? Are you excited for this one too? Does the excitement wear off after each child?

Ooo literally just a couple of days before me. How you doing? Any symptoms yet etc.

How does this bump buddy work then? Private message or what not? Or whatever we want it to be?

Midlands eh? I am in London

symptoms - not really , bit of cramping and tiredness and more hungry , nothing major.

as for how it works i have no idea perhaps i should read the sticky threads lol !

how are you feeling ?

If you don't mind the months between us I'd like to be bump buddies

Wow, I can't wait to get to your stage. Did you do what I am doing and worry? All the time. Arghhhh

I am having a scan early as I suffered badly with my DD, 3 threatened M/C then she was born 10 weeks early. So petrified this time.

Anyway, nice to meet you. :thumbup:

I worried none stop. To be honest I'm still worrying I guess it's in the role of mother.
It's nice to meet you too. But I'm sure you and baba will be fine :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->