'Due date in July' buddies

deeee

Reaction score
Hi all!

After ttc for like 18 months, i suddenly got pregnant :D
It was a nice surprise and totally unexpected after this long wait...
I am feeling a wide range of symptoms, the strangest one though is the tearful mood at all times! I cry at almost anything! I cried watching "Freaky Friday" the other day!!

I am due in July 2014 so who's with me? Let's be pregnancy buddies :D
How do you feel?? what do you intend to do once the baby comes? hopes and dreams?

Waiting for u :)

According to my LMP i'll be due July 30th! Although i am almost certain we will have another august baby, my babies are so damn lazy and too comfortable down there! :haha:
I am in college studying health and social care right now, this pregnancy was so unintentional and unplanned, shocked wasnt the word! I think i will take next year off and get my driving lessons done! OH is going back to college next year to finish his HND, so i'll be a SAHM and job hunting!
I feel ok although at 8 and a half weeks pregnant i really feel horrible! The gas, the greasy face, the sweat, the hot flushes... the nausea and the cravings! My sinus's have gone wacko, my stomach is always churning and i constantly feel sick, yet all i want to do is eat because my tummy wont stop rumbling! So annoying! xx

hey and congrats, im due on the 10th july 2014 but the baby is measuring 3 days behind so they say im due the 13th hopefully the baby is fine with my 12 week scan. i cant wait until this one is here as my little girl with love him/her. Today im feeling fine like i dont have symptoms at all but yesterday i had a few symptoms, im all over the place :haha: when i do have my symptoms i feel like crap, feeling sick and just dont want to eat and just want to sleep, its all worth it :D how are you feeling? hows things going for you?

hi im due 27th of july. I have a daughter who is 4, and son 7months. 1st was earlu by 3 weeks, 2nd 1 week late so who knows if ill have this baby in july or august. this baby was planned. im suffering with sickness, on tablets for it :(after 3 miscarriages in between babies, im nervous so taking each day it comes :)

I'm due July 21, but in the groups and discussions foruma, under prgnancy, there is a whole group for the July Jelly Beans of 2014. I'd post the link but I'm on my phone as my laptop was stolen a few days ago.

I'm due July 21 but there's a group called July Jelly Beans of 2014 in the Pregnancy section of groups and discussions forum. I'd post the link but my laptop was stolen a few days ago so I only have my phone.

According to my LMP i'll be due July 30th! Although i am almost certain we will have another august baby, my babies are so damn lazy and too comfortable down there! :haha:
I am in college studying health and social care right now, this pregnancy was so unintentional and unplanned, shocked wasnt the word! I think i will take next year off and get my driving lessons done! OH is going back to college next year to finish his HND, so i'll be a SAHM and job hunting!
I feel ok although at 8 and a half weeks pregnant i really feel horrible! The gas, the greasy face, the sweat, the hot flushes... the nausea and the cravings! My sinus's have gone wacko, my stomach is always churning and i constantly feel sick, yet all i want to do is eat because my tummy wont stop rumbling! So annoying! xx

I hear ya! It's my first time so all these symptoms are really disturbing for me! All I can do is think about the fact that next July I'm gonna be a mum! So is it true parenting gets easier as you have more kids? Is it true that once you hold your baby for the first time you forget all the pain and exhaustion you endured during pregnancy?

Good luck with those plans, u seem to have everything under control :D
Wish you all the best...

hey and congrats, im due on the 10th july 2014 but the baby is measuring 3 days behind so they say im due the 13th hopefully the baby is fine with my 12 week scan. i cant wait until this one is here as my little girl with love him/her. Today im feeling fine like i dont have symptoms at all but yesterday i had a few symptoms, im all over the place :haha: when i do have my symptoms i feel like crap, feeling sick and just dont want to eat and just want to sleep, its all worth it :D how are you feeling? hows things going for you?

I'm also due the 10th! My tests and scans are good so far, and the symptoms are under control :) I just hate the mood swings. One minute I'm crying my eyes out and then suddenly I burst into laughter when I think about how crazy hormones are :D The eating part is also challenging, the "digestion" process takes forever, and my stomach hurts even more if I don't eat.
So... did you start telling people yet? Are you excited about being pregnant? Do you work?

I'm 11 Weeks and I'm due July 11th according to my LMP, Think I'm just about getting over my morning sickness (hopefully) xox

hi im due 27th of july. I have a daughter who is 4, and son 7months. 1st was earlu by 3 weeks, 2nd 1 week late so who knows if ill have this baby in july or august. this baby was planned. im suffering with sickness, on tablets for it :(after 3 miscarriages in between babies, im nervous so taking each day it comes :)

Don't worry much, think positive :) As soon as you pass the 13th week you should be ok, right? I think we're close to the 13th so hang in there a little bit longer :) :) I was also very nervous at first, since I was ttc for a long time, but then I figured I am too tired to be afraid these days :D I'll just focus on how to get comfortable with my symptoms and that should take my mind off worrying until the 13th week ;)
It seems to me that pregnancy is all about distracting yourself! :D

I'm 11 Weeks and I'm due July 11th according to my LMP, Think I'm just about getting over my morning sickness (hopefully) xox

That's very cool!! Congrats :happydance:

So is this your first?

I'm due July 21, but in the groups and discussions foruma, under prgnancy, there is a whole group for the July Jelly Beans of 2014. I'd post the link but I'm on my phone as my laptop was stolen a few days ago.

Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to check it out. Sorry for the stolen laptop!

I hear ya! It's my first time so all these symptoms are really disturbing for me! All I can do is think about the fact that next July I'm gonna be a mum! So is it true parenting gets easier as you have more kids? Is it true that once you hold your baby for the first time you forget all the pain and exhaustion you endured during pregnancy?

Good luck with those plans, u seem to have everything under control :D
Wish you all the best...

I dont think parenting gets easier, but once you have had your first, you at least know what to do and what to expect with your second so it makes it a lot easier knowing your doing it right!
I definitely did not forget about the pain, although it was at the back of my mind when i got pregnant with our second! I had SPD at 32 weeks with nathan right until i gave birth so it was such a relief knowing it was over! But now here i am doing it all again! It is so worth the pain! I didnt forget the pain or exhaustion, but now two years later it is a very faint and distant memory, and didnt seem all that bad thinking about it now1 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->