• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due December 27th 2008 - US/UK/OTHER

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
I'd love to have an email/Facebook/text buddy! I'm the only one of my group of friends who's pregnant at the moment and it's lonely not having anyone to talk to about it!:cry:

Doesn't matter what country, just would love to meet some people who are in the somewhat same timeline as me!

:hug:

Im due about 2wks before you. -Dec 09, 2008- I'm in London, UK but soon will be in Washington if you're still interested in a bump buddy.

landinmach3 is due around a similar time as you and is looking for a buddy hun!!

Hey hun,

I'm due a week or so after you, and I'm in the UK, but I use Facebook if you still want someone to chat to?? pm me and let me know

xxx

hi ya. im due december 16th in england but constantly live with my comp and phone. like you im the only one of my friends pregnant. if you want to chat pm me. xoxo

hi. I'm due on Christmas but will be having a CSection on the 18th. How are things?

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

Hey Tyff. :D

I'm only a week behind you and still looking for a Bud. I'm not on facebook I'm afraid; wouldn't know where to start and textes would get expensive across the pond but I'm more than happy to give you my email addy if you like and I have Yahoo and Windows messenger which are quite a giggle.

I guess the only other hurdle would be the time difference, but I don't mind giving it a go if you like? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->