Due in January - Looking for buddies!!

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm finally in my third trimester. Hoping to find some buddies!
Due January 2nd. This is my second pregnancy. We aren't finding out the sex of the baby. We have an angel baby who was born and passed away August 2011. Endured a Chemical Pregnancy & went through 5 failed IUI's and 4 IVF's to have this little miracle baby :cloud9:

Looking for some third trimester ladies to keep me company on the last leg of this journey!

xo

There's a WHOLE group of us! :) come join us in the January Jellybeans. Just click on the jellybean sticker in my signature. Will take u to the group. We have a secret FB page too if that interests you.

Me :hi:! I'm due January 10th. I can't believe I've crossed into 3rd tri territory :wacko: It seems that time has flown and being in 3rd tri makes me super nervous! This is my first btw!

Sorry to read about your struggle Hun but congrats on this one! I'm due the 6th jan so not too far after.x

Sorry to hear about ure losses as well. I'm due btwn December 31st - January 4th :).

Hello and welcome. I'm due January but being induced on December 30 if little lady is not here by then. So I'm not sure where that puts me but I will be 28 weeks tomorrow. :)
good luck!

January 5th here :hi: feels surreal being on the last stretch!

Jan 13th for me! Just moved over into 3rd tri - its all getting very real now! Argh!

I'm due in December but just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your losses :hugs: xx

Hi Girls, thank you :)
Yay Hippie for January 2nd :)

I am getting nervous as well...but because I went into labor at 32 weeks last time.
I desperately want to make it to at least 37 weeks!
I have two more cervical measurements to make sure everything's looking good and then I'm not sure how they'll keep tabs on me. I have to find out. I'm nervous....

Has everyone had their Shower's yet? Mine's the last Sunday of November.
Starting prenatal November 1st!

Barbikins - hopefully those extra checks will get you to your goal of 37wks! How exciting about prenatal!

I'm having my shower on the 25th of October, due to everyone I know going on holidays in November/December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->