Due Mid June : Proper Buddy Wanted UK or anywhere

NYCBride

Reaction score
Hi All

My name is Jo.
Our son is due 12th June.
After suffering missed m/c 2008.

Im looking really for people to share emails with, msn chats, and basically like a proper pen pal. I've had a couple of buddies who sort of fell by the wayside for one reason or another.

I dont work due to relocation and pregnancy shortly after, so Im online at the moment most of the day so Im looking for regular contact :coffee:, having some struggles and not knowing anyone in the area, I could really do with some girlie friends...

God I sound like a lonely hearts ad :cry:

Wanna chat about all sorts really, pregnancy, names, birth, worries, symptoms, dreams, nursery decoration, latest tv fixation, food, parenting tips...

This is our first sticky baby but dont mind if you're a first timer or a mummy already xx

Im due june 17th. I am also online alot of the time if your interested. Most of my buddies have seemed to disapear to =(

WooHoo!
Fantastic....

How have you found pregnancy so far?
Im happy to keep in touch via pm, or email if thats a bit easier, drop me a pm and let me know xx

I'd love to be your buddy as we live close :) Also think I've got a boy coming.

But I'm not due till July 10th. Does that matter? x

hi i woul love to be a buddy nd i can do msn chats and emails and even replys on here i have a 8 month old daughter who was born 2 jne 2009 she was 6 weeks early. i dont mind chatting to you about any worries you hav or anything you just need to get off yur chest but before you make yor decision i will tell you how old i am as not a lot of people will chat to me because of my age im 17 and i live in uk with my partner who is 23 in august this year i hoe my age doesnt bother you as would love to have some one to hat to as on here nearly all day unless lil one needfeeding or bum changing as she liks trying to ype on te omputeras well and is quit independant so doesnt need my attention all the time im also trying for another lil 1 as want them to be of a close age

im due july 21st im havin a baby girl im 18 and its my 1st and im on msn alot i dont use this as im new to it and dont no wha im doing lol
add me on msn if u want im usally on im 24 weeks pregnant 2moz by the way :D
[email protected]
good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back