Duggar Family Expecting 19th Child!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I saw this on Rachael Ray today!

Wonder if they'll change the name of their show to "19 kids and counting"...

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=8461762

I knew it was just a matter of time really. It's been pretty much one a year since they were married hasn't it?

I'm in 2 minds over the Duggars...

From what I know (Correct me if I'm wrong lol) they built their own house, aren't in debt, etc so fair do's, let them carry on doing whatever they want to do with their family as it's not like they're sponging off the state? Their kids all seem educated and can play instruments too, I think?

But then when is enough enough? It can't be good for her body, surely? And don't their kids all get paired up, older one with a younger one to look after? Doesn't seem like they get much quality time with their parents which I think is really sad.

But kudos to them, I can barely manage 3 sometimes, lol.

Yeah, they aren't in any debt, built their home themselves, the kids play musical instruments and they have lots of family time, all share bedrooms, and are homeschooled... have their driver's licenses etc

But yes they do get paired up with 'buddies', and the girls, to me, seem to have "girl chores" like cooking, laundry, etc.. where the boys not so much? From the episodes I have watched that's the impression I am getting anyway!

The house is totally split into "pink jobs" and "blue jobs" The boys do the more technical fixing stuff and lawn work, and the girls do the cooking and cleaning. If that works for them, then kudos and congrats.

They'll probably rename it, they did when she had her 18th child :lol:

Apparantly she had no idea she was pregnant...after 18 kids how do you not know?!?! They dont use B.C because of the religion they are-but seriously...when is enough enough...the babies probably slide right out :sick:

They're going to start running out of J names soon :lol:

haha tasha......
I watch this show once in awhile..( then get jealous cause I just want 1 or 2 or 3) LOL
I think they ran their own business for a few years then started popping out kids....
their home schooled as well..... Only time I have seen her loose her cool was when she was in labour and Hubby said something dumb to her..LOL
I do wish there was less gender division of chores......
and the girls could wear pants instead of those lame long skirts.....haha better then minis and low risers I guess.

Wonder what her "fertile"secret is though....LOL all that Christian missionary sex???( not sure what religion they follow?)
Their son just got married..wonder when his new wife will start having babies as well.......give old grandma some competition....

they are some kind of their own sect I have the feeling. there are not too far away from the amish way of life considering the chances of the children in further life . although they dont have anything to do wih them ^^

The Duggars then resumed using birth control; however, Michelle conceived again but suffered a miscarriage. Believing the miscarriage was due to the birth control, the Duggars quit using any birth control. Instead, as they explain, they decided to allow God to determine the number of children they would have. Shortly thereafter, Michelle became pregnant again, this time with her first of two sets of twins, Jana and John-David. Thereafter, approximately once every year and a half, Michelle would again become pregnant and give birth.

The Duggars are conservative Baptists, the children watch very little television and their internet usage is restricted.

That explains why they decided to stop using BC & says what religion they follow.

haha tasha......
I watch this show once in awhile..( then get jealous cause I just want 1 or 2 or 3) LOL
I think they ran their own business for a few years then started popping out kids....
their home schooled as well..... Only time I have seen her loose her cool was when she was in labour and Hubby said something dumb to her..LOL
I do wish there was less gender division of chores......
and the girls could wear pants instead of those lame long skirts.....haha better then minis and low risers I guess.

Wonder what her "fertile"secret is though....LOL all that Christian missionary sex???( not sure what religion they follow?)
Their son just got married..wonder when his new wife will start having babies as well.......give old grandma some competition....

I believe the daughter in law is also pregnant, only a few months farther along then the 19th child.

they are some kind of their own sect I have the feeling. there are not too far away from the amish way of life considering the chances of the children in further life . although they dont have anything to do wih them ^^

They actually went to go to an amish community to see how they live on the last one I saw. they said people confuse them for amish when they see them out.

The daughter in law Anna is pregnant.. she's due in October I think, so she'll pop soon! Michelle said it will be funny that her granddaughter will be born before her next child, as that's something that happened with her family. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->