• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Duo Stroller?

alloyd519

Mom of Twins & TTC #3
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for duo strollers for twins, preferably one that fits two infant car seats and isn't too bulky :shrug:

I've been looking everywhere online and just thought i'd see if anyone here has any ideas ;)

some of the tandem type pushchairs u can get with carseats on side by sides not sure about although they may be harder to get through doors etc

icandy pear - not sure how widely availble it is though!

https://www.icandyuk.com/images/pear-combi.gif

That one looks very nice, can do so many things with it =]

We see a lot of twins and the one Wobbles suggested looks ideal. We had a family who bought a side by side one and could barely make it throw the door into their appointment lol!!

We see a lot of twins and the one Wobbles suggested looks ideal. We had a family who bought a side by side one and could barely make it throw the door into their appointment lol!!

Lol, me and the hubby were thinking about getting a side by side at first but I didn't wanna look like an idiot trying to fit through doors or isles at the store :laugh2:

sorry but we have side by side so both of them can see!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->