Duvets?

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
I just got Dec one last week but that was because he always slept in a sleeping bag and didnt need one, but I think they are fine from 1 year, so she should be fine .

we use a very thick throw blanket for Josh at night... I didn't know you were meant to wait until 1!!! We never had any problems, he loves it so much !!!

Well, I must be awful, but charlotte has been using a blanket since she was about 8 weeks old! She's got 3 on her at night now!

Skyler sleeps with us under a thick duvet.He loves it.

I was told it was unsafe to use a duvet until around one, because they can could right under. I'm still not using one with Kyle as he always moves around his cot so much at night time. He's still in his sleeping bag with his fleecy shawl and his blanky.

Jasmine has a duvet for really cold nights, she isnt really mobile yet, but I tuck it into the bottom of the crib so she cant pull it up. ... and most I know use them quite young anyways.

i have one which i really want to use as its been so cold lately but it says not to use under 12 months but it is only a very thin duvet i really couldnt see the difference to what im using now as i have 3 or 4 blankets on his bed (the holely ones and 1 small fleece) xxx

Vest & sleepsuit or PJs ...& blankets still to this day!

She will use a quilt when she goes into her bed I think but was told not before one.

age is 12 months hun but we just bought leeon a normal single duvet as our house is very cold his room temperature gets as low as 10 so he has a 10tog duvet x

I think you will be fine as the regulations state 12 months so ul be ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->