Dvla

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
OMFG what a fricken palava just to change the address?! Seriously, I am just going round and round in circles. Makes me not want to bother :growlmad::growlmad:

just send the bottom of the form off? for your v5 and licence? I always just fill in the new address bit and send it off, never had any problems x

I need to change it on my license, done the log book but my license is a right pain. I filled in the on line form but it wont load so phoned up and they cant do it over the phone??!

I dont have the counterpart and need to get a new one that's what's causing the issue x

ahh that's annoying!! How stupid they can't do it over the phone tho!

I have no idea because according to the website, I can do it over phone since I have the photo part. Grrr give up for today!

ooh I need to do this too, I hate anything to do with the DVLA :lol:

Nothing the DVLA does makes sense. they have changed the V5 well they did it couple of years ago i think, so they randomly send one to my dad for a car that is SORN

You can never get through to anyone, I hate automated, I just want a person aghhh!!!

Hun, i've been trying all weekend and had same issue's with page's not loading, but i tried again about a hour ago and was successful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->