dying blonde eyebrows...

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
please tell me it is not that bad?? i am petrified!!

i have blonde hair on top and am darker underneath, an physically have no eyebrows! so im gettin em tinted!!!

an im scared!!

Nooo, not that bad! For the first day they might look like you've got slugs stuck to your head but thats cos you won't be used to the colour!

By the next day they would have faded a little and will look fab!!!

When are you having them done?

xx

in a week or so, im so scared!! im gettin a new hair doo too :D

Dnt be scared......nufin to be scared about! Just dnt dye them yourself....one of my mates decided to dye her's blonde to match her bleach blonde hair........soooooo not a good move, but I had a good :rofl: at her!

If your having your hair done to you'll look fab, will prob add a lot of colour/warmth to your face having your eyebrows done!

You'll have to do before and after shots!

xx

cool. I been dying my eyebrows and lashes for years now. I started at the salon and now do my own. It doesn't hurt and as long as you have a good beautician she will give you a good shape. I used to get mine waxed to shape too. I miss that by not going to the salon. It left my eyes perfect and I am too much of a baby to pluck, so I get away with leaving the untinted ones, cos they are so light.

I only ever had one bad job, in spain, by someone who said she was the beautician, but she wasn't and splattered it everywhere, when the B actually came back she went potty. I wasn't happy....

Ooh! Can we have before and after pics?

i have no eyebrows too!

i have blonde hair which i want to dye brown but it would look really weird with light eyebrows!

yvanne ive had mine tinted before and i just couldnt get used to them being visible lol

Never had my eyebrows done, if you've seen my photo you'll know why.. theres no hiding those things lol but my mum is a beauty therapist and does loads of lash/eyebrow tints. My eyes are really sensitive, so I wasn't too keen on the lash tinting (it stung for me) but im sure eyebrows will be fine.

Don't forget to show us the outcome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->