Dyspraxia

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of the lovely mummies here can help.

I have a lady coming to visit me next week who's son is about to have Botox injections and needs splints. He has been diagnosed as having Dyspraxia and she is a bit lost at the moment, looking for some support and someone to speak to.

A lot of what she and I are going through is very similar but my daughter has cerebral palsy, not Dyspraxia so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to PM me their email address so I can pass it on to her. Or give me any words of wisdom, advice etc that I can give her.

Hey its Kirstie :hi: I'm not really sure about dyspraxia but just wanted to stop and say hey as nobody has replied. You helped me loads so I'm sure that even if you don't have the answers for this lady that you will still help her loads just by being there. Hopefully someone will come along with a better reply than this one lol xxxx

Hey its Kirstie :hi: I'm not really sure about dyspraxia but just wanted to stop and say hey as nobody has replied. You helped me loads so I'm sure that even if you don't have the answers for this lady that you will still help her loads just by being there. Hopefully someone will come along with a better reply than this one lol xxxx

Hey Kirstie :hugs:

Cheers m'dear. The injections were today and the lady did seem very appreciative as we all left and thanked me for helping.

I'm always surprised by how much I seem to help. I just talk lots!

Talking helps lol when I first met you I barely said a word but came out feeling like a huge weight had been lifted. I might bend your ear again soon if you don't mind as Cameron is developmentally delayed and has a lot of autism markers so wondering how you coped with As CP diagnosis? Was it larbert that diagnosed her etc? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->