E.R visit tonight, 9 wks 3 days ((update post 9))

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
Had some more light brown spotting and my abdomen was tender, did all the normal test, pelvic exam and ultrasound. We saw the baby and its heartbeating thankfully, there was some blood behind the placenta so I am on "rest" for the next 10 days. My HgC was 39,321.

Has anyone else had blood behind the placenta?? It really worries me...

I haven't had this but didn't want to read and run. A close friend of mine has had this though-and with rest it resolved itself. As long as the bleed isn't close to baby I think its fine. It might be that the placenta tore a bit. I'm not sure in your case-but with my friend, she had to rest as much as possible...she has had it with each of her pregnancies. Hasn't lost one baby yet though...she has 3 beautiful children.

I went through this last week... after resting and such, everything seemed to go back to normal (no more bleeding/spotting). Got a doppler to be able to keep an eye/ear on things since :) hehe.

Sounds like it's possibly a subchronic hematoma, or SCH for short. Don't panic.....!!!! I have x2 of them and am on my 2nd week of bed rest.

My doc says that in most cases they simply grow out and resolve themselves.

I've just posted my full story on this thread if you want to read more ......

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...959-any-experience-subchorionic-hematoma.html

Good luck hun, Im sure all will be fine.

LLx

Thanks so much ladies...I am going to take it as easy as possible this week. I have some deliveries I have to make today ( just photography CD's) but after that I will be in bed the rest of the week!

Another quick update, I had a scheduled scan this afternoon I went ahead and went too, baby measures at 9wks 5 days and had a heartbeat of 178 :) She couldn't locate baby with a transvaginal, but just fine on abdominal...says my uterus may be tilted and with the spotting ive had she didn't want to attempt to push the probe over my cervix to look. (silent thank you to her....)

I had a bleed last week (didn't soak a pad, but was bright red blood). I have a subchorionic hemorrhage and was told it should clear up on its own. It is scary though. Take it easy, and just keep chugging along. :)

Swinging by with my update, went back to the DR yesterday for a follow up, everything looked good as far as the bleed, but I am carrying pretty low so he said I "might" have placenta previa and we ill just have to keep an eye on it, cause it can correct itself.

Got to see our Little B again, which is always nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->