Earliest Implantation Spotting?

rachy28

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Sorry for board crashing but im getting no response in 2ww :shrug:

Im 5dpo and started spotting this morning, it became a bit more copious by lunchtime but has now stopped. It remained light brown/orange all day. It was similar to the end of af. Ive also had some crazy cramping going on.

Is it possible it was implantation bleeding?
What's the earliest IB you had?

Thanks in advance xx

Ovulation was the 27th. I started spotting on the 7th. Af was due on the 12th x it started off jus like a period for me. I only thought something on day too when the material i use was practically clean. The tested positive on
The 9th x

6dpo, I had what was like a period but it was strange as I had no cramps and lasted less than 24 hours. Tested 48 hours later and got my bfp xx

I'm nearly 6 weeks and haven't spotted yet

Thanks ladies ;)
The spotting as almost completely stopped now, im just getting light peachy cm. The cramps are subsiding and I got a drop in bbt. I did have IB with my first pregnancy but it was a mc, I didn't bleed until af was due so maybe I implanted late. With my dd&ds I didn't have any signs of implantation at all.
I thought 5dpo would be too early x

Hi I experienced cramping and a very light pinkish discharge 5-6 day past ovulation along with sore veiny boobs . I have been testing every day since all BFN so I'm guessing AF will be arriving in 3 days time . It's so strange as I have never experienced this before. But I'm wishing you lots of luck it deffo sounds like implantation from what I've read. Maybe mine just didn't work this month x

Hi molly, I think its best to wait it out. I can't bare the thought of another bfn after 19 cycles ttc, ill be less disappointed if af just shows then I can quickly move on. It may be too early to test anyway, your not out until af shows :thumbup:

It's possible it was ovulation bleeding coming out a few days later...

Yea I thought that too, except I never get ovulation spotting, I never spot at all. I dunno, im just gonna wait for af

I've only had ovulation spotting twice before... both times I got pregnant ;-)
Good luck!

Ive started spotting again, its just when I wipe and a red/brown colour. 8dpo now so it can't be from ovulation can it x

Have you tested? Your chart looks good :)

No, im gonna pick up some tests on monday, I usually just wait for af

Yeah it's a bit late for ovulation. Maybe implantation. Maybe low progesterone?

You may be right, another lower than normal (for me) temp this morning. Odd as ive just had a full work up for icsi and everything's perfect. Never had luteal phase spotting before :wacko:

Temp back up and bfn :(
Nipples starting to feel sore, well behind the nipples anyway

Your temp looks good, and you're only 10dpo... hang in there!

Hi Rachy just an update , AF came and yes I'm devastated. But like you said I suppose it's best for AF to show up then move on, so there's always this month I Suppose. Any news yet ? x

So sorry af showed molly :(
Nothing new here, im going to test in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->