early cm? experts out there?

vkj73

Reaction score
can you get ewcm 6 days after af leaves? today is cd11 for me.
a few hours ago, i had a pretty significant amount of cm (clear with white, and stretchy).

my cycles average about 37 days, so this seems really early for a sign of ovulation. last cycle i had a peak on the cbfm around day 25.

do some women get ewcm at various times in their cycle?

Hello!
Yup, you can. I did this month! I had it for from CD10, but didn't OV till CD14.
I asked the same question in the TTC#1 thread and got the answer that its perfectly OK and can happen!

Hello!
Yup, you can. I did this month! I had it for from CD10, but didn't OV till CD14.
I asked the same question in the TTC#1 thread and got the answer that its perfectly OK and can happen!

thank you! so ewcm doesn't mean you've ovulated necessarily, you can just "release" some cm from time to time?

It's just a sign that your estrogen is gearing up...most of the time that's just before O.

I get it several days before O but I also get it just before AF when my Progestrone is going down and my estrogen is picking up...

well...i got a high on my cbfm today, so it makes sense.

i guess i'm ov'ing a lot earlier this cycle. like 13 days earlier.

we shall see...

I get EWCM around that time every month until about CD13/14. That's normal for me and I guess for those of us who ovulate earlier in the cycle.

You're obviously just having a shorter follicular phase this month. From what I have read, this can happen. It is just the luteal phase that should stay the same length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->