Early labour at 37 weeks?

Ahoy1

Reaction score
Hey I was looking for some advice and opinions on whether I might be in the early stages of labour or if it's just paranoia.*

I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my second child and am feeling very out of sorts. I've had a constant headache for 3 days, buttoday*it's unbearable. I have a pinching pain on my cervix and I keep needing to wee even though my bladders not full. I've been quite chilled out in this pregnancy but I'm finding myself extremely irritable. I was induced at 38 weeks with my first so didn't really experience the whole early labour thing. Been losing my plug over the last few days too. Could this be early labour?*

My first thought would go to a bp issue, not necessarily labor. Could also be some dehydration going on. The headache would what would concern me. I guess it could possibly early labor, but I think it's worth a. All to your dr.

The constant headache is very dangerous, I hope you contacted your doctor and everything turns out well.

I would definitely call your doctor and get your headache checked out along with blood pressure, it's a warning flag that shouldn't be ignored.

deffo get bp checked headaches can be bad sayin that i had them in first preg an all ok til labour, developed severe pre e in labour. No2 bad headahces agan but bp was high so meds but no pre e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->