Early labour or a bug

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
I'm 36+2 last night I started getting upset stomach. Iv had 6 very upset tummy episodes since.
Have intermittent strong pressure down low and on my pubic bone.
Baby was well into pelvis 2 days ago so I know shes in right place. I'm full of cold atm which is horrid.

My last bowel movement was so intense I lost some of my plug.

Things starting or just a bug messing with me.

I don't want to jump the gun but that sounded like me when I went into natural labour with my daughter (was induced with my son after contracting from 30 weeks).

I felt exactly like you did! Maybe mention this to your midwife? They may just let nature take its course as your 36 weeks :)

I forgot to add I felt like you did and it was a week later I actually went into proper labour so it did take a while but I believe this was the starting point as I was contracting mild for the week later until it started properly

I think it's probably your body preparing for labour. Good luck!

I felt the same at 37 weeks with my second. Water broke 2 days later. Good luck!

I sometimes will feel like this when I have a stomach ache. I get really bad contractions when i’m having bowel movements but I also had this experience the day before I had my daughter. I’m just thinking you may be early still. Good luck tho!!

It could go either way. I've been sick like that for over a month now and I'm 29w4d so it isnt labor as I think if it was it would have started by now. For me it could be my IBs, or even babys positioning. If its sudden for you and since you're closer to the end than I am, it could very well be the beginning of labor. This can last for a week or a little longer though. It's your body's way of cleaning itself out in preparation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->